A Blog specifically created for the Lakota High School (Kansas, Ohio),1990-1992

Thursday, November 02, 2006

15 years- really?

OK guys- here goes my first try.
WOW! has it really been 15 years? So much to report in that time frame. Quick version is ... A marriage to a fabulous guy, two terrific kids, one of each, ages 3 (Casey Joe) and 1 (Cara Alice), a satisfactory career in the healtcare industry. You know, the usual - a mortgage, one crazy dog, etc. etc. I still think that I can party like back then, but ... the recovery takes much longer now. I still keep all of those great memories of good times with everyone from good ole LHS in my mind and in my heart. Can't wait to see everyone on the 11th. Dana [Patton] Frank

1 Comments:

Blogger Site Admin said...

Hi Dana, welcome to the site. That's a pretty nice breakdown of the past 15 years. Last I saw you, you were just married I think with a Teacher / Football coach husband in Perrysburg.

Clearly a ton has happen since then, and I hope to hear more details soon

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home